We're sorry to see you go. Here's are the instructions to uninstall our software:
1. Close the Free Ride Games player by Right Clicking the Game Player icon in the bottom right corner of your screen
(next to your clock) and choose Exit.
2. Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- NOTE: If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7 it will be called "Programs and Features".
3. Select "Free Ride Games Player" from the list and choose "Uninstall".
- NOTE: If you want to remove all of the games you have downloaded, choose Remove All
If you are looking for instructions on how to uninstall/re-install the player due to a technical issue, please click here.