We're sorry to see you go. Here's are the instructions to uninstall our software:
1. Close the FreeRide Games player by Right Clicking the Game Player icon in the bottom right corner of your screen (next to your clock) and choose Exit.
- NOTE: If you have Windows Vista, 7 or 8 you may need to expand your System Tray in order to find the FreeRide Games icon to exit:
2. Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- NOTE: If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7 it will be called "Programs and Features".
3. Select "Free Ride Games Player" from the list and choose "Uninstall".
- NOTE: If you want to remove all of the games you have downloaded, choose Remove All
If you are looking for instructions on how to uninstall/re-install the player due to a technical issue, please click here.