Follow the instructions below to uninstall the Free Ride Games Toolbar:
If you are using Google Chrome
1. Click the "Wrench" icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome window
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select "Extensions" on the left-hand side of the Settings window
4. Click the "Trash can" icon next to the Free Ride Games Toolbar
5. Confirm your decision by selecting "Remove"
If you are using Internet Explorer
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows
2. Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- NOTE: Add/Remove Programs is called "Programs and Features" in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
3. Select "Free_Ride_Games Toolbar" and choose Remove
4. Follow the Uninstallation instructions that appear
5. Once the Toolbar has been uninstalled you will be brought to an "Uninstall Webpage". We would be very grateful if you would tell us the reason you decided to uninstall the Toolbar.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox
1. Inside of a Mozilla Firefox window go to Tools > Add-ons
2. Click "Extenstions" on the left-hand side of the Add-ons page
3. Select "A Free Ride Games Bar Community Toolbar" and click the "Remove" button
4. Once the Toolbar has been removed you will be taken to a "Thank you for trying..." page, we would greatly appreciate any feedback regarding the useage of the Toolbar.