There are a few different things that can cause the games to crash or fail to play. The first thing that we want to do is check that your system meets that particular game's system requirements.
You can find the game's system requirements within the game page on our website. Please click here for more details on how to check the game requirements.
If you meet the minimum requirements for the desired game, please try some of the suggestions below:
- Most games require what is called "DirectX" in order to play. Please click here for some steps on how to set that up.
- Some games require that your Video Card drivers are up to date in order to play correctly. Please take a look here for some steps on how to update your drivers.
- Sometimes things running in the background can mess with the games. Try the steps here and see if that helps.
- In order to ensure that everything is running smoothly with the Game Player you should have the latest version of Adobe Flash ActiveX. Please click here for more details
- Lastly, it is always best that you have the latest version of the FreeRide Games Player. Please click here and choose RUN (this will install the latest version of the FreeRide Games Player.)