If you experience issues installing the FreeRide Games Player it may be caused by the ActiveX Controls being blocked from running and installing. You will need to allow ActiveX to run on your machine to successfully install the FreeRide Games Player.
Follow these directions to configure your ActiveX settings.
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options
Click the Security tab near the top of the Internet Properties window
Select Internet and then click the Custom Level... box
Scroll through the list until you find the ActiveX controls and plug-ins section. Ensure that you have the following options selected:
- NOTE: If you do not see Internet Options on your Control Panel, please select Network and Internet and then you should see the Internet Options selection.
- Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls > Disable
- Binary and script behaviors > Enable
- Download signed ActiveX controls > Enable
- Download unsigned ActiveX controls > Disable
- Initialize and Script ActiveX controls not marked as safe > Disable
- Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins > Enable
- Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting > Enable
If you continue to experience issues installing the FreeRide Games Player please click here to directly download and install the Game Player application.